| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takamatsu in February is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 50.4mm (2in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Takamatsu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Takamatsu, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Takamatsu: