| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takamatsu in January is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 41.1mm (1.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Takamatsu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Takamatsu, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Takamatsu: