| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takamatsu in July is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 129.8mm (5.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Takamatsu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Takamatsu, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Takamatsu: